Rejection Redux!

TWO, TWO AH AH AH!!!

I beat you Jake!  Damn.

Two down, many many to go.

THWHI!

– Seamus

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Rejection Redux!

1. Gwen says:

What? I’m so far behind! Are you going to submit to WotF?

2. John Murphy says:

F&SF is pretty fast, even considering time for mailing.

(“THWHI”?)

3. nickydrayden says:

WotF does online submissions now, but it is a three to four month wait. What genre (and sub genre) is the story?

4. Jake Kerr says:

Damn you! Damn you to hell!

Of course by now I have two rejections to my name as well. I’ve gotten some critiques back and am doing some rewriting and–as with you–next up for me is F&SF. Not sure when I’ll get to it. Been damn busy.

Added your feed to my Google Reader finally, so now I can read your brilliance every day you post. Huzzah!

• seamusbayne says:

Yes, well I have two to my name, but I have not sent it back out as it is now in at WOTF. I must wrap up something else to get it out, and now I want to get editing done. So I find I am in submission limbo. Hunting and Holiday season always are a hard time for me to write, so many distractions.

S

5. Tom McFerson says:

May I join the rejection club? Got one two days ago…

6. Tom McFerson says:

Can I join the rejection club? Received mine two days ago.

7. John Murphy says:

I’m getting jealous — I submitted to a much slower market than you all. At this rate you’ll all have sold before I get my first rejection!

• seamusbayne says:

Well I have it in at WOTF right now, which is slow. I am working to get OTHER stories in rotation while I beat the hell out of the current MS. I need to start querying I am told, but man… that query letter and synopsis… what a drag.

S